Tuesday, July 28, 2015

One More Deck for Gen Con!

I will be flying to Indianapolis tomorrow, and the only thing I have packed thus far are my LOTR decks.  On top of that, we just got the spoilers for Escape from Mount Gram!  Looking through them, my head nearly exploded from some of the crazy combos that have opened up from these cards.  Because of this, I had to make another deck.  I originally thought this was going to be an Ent/Eagle deck, but there was so much cool stuff with the manipulating the victory display, I just leaned into it.  Let me know what you think, and if you see me at Gen Con, come over and say hi!

Hero: (3)
1x Mablung (The Nin-in-Eilph)
1x Rossiel (Escape from Mount Gram)
1x Gríma (The Voice of Isengard)

Ally: (23)
3x Derndingle Warrior (Escape from Mount Gram)
3x Wandering Ent (Celebrimbor's Secret)
3x Quickbeam (The Treason of Saruman)
3x Booming Ent (The Antlered Crown)
2x Treebeard (The Antlered Crown)
3x Defender of Rammas (Heirs of Numenor)
3x Envoy of Pelargir (Heirs of Numenor)
3x Gandalf (Core Set)

Attachment: (11)
3x Ent Draught (The Treason of Saruman)
2x Keys of Orthanc (The Voice of Isengard)
3x Lembas (Trouble in Tharbad)
2x Horn of Gondor (Core Set)
1x Wingfoot (The Nin-in-Eilph)

Event: (15)
3x Boomed and Trumpeted (Escape from Mount Gram)
3x Leave No Trace (Escape from Mount Gram)
3x Keen as Lances (Escape from Mount Gram)
3x Out of the Wild (Road to Rivendell)
3x Entmoot (The Treason of Saruman)

Side Quest: (1)
1 x Scout Ahead (The Wastes of Eriador)

1 comment:

  1. I brought four decks as well then threw a mono lore deck together with Rossiel when I got the AP. Did you run any of your decks against the GenCon quest?

    ReplyDelete